Wednesday 10 December 2008

Anything But Brown

What is to be done about Brown? Even Speaker Martin had a problem with his self control - it almost made him acceptable - but not quite. The Keepers of the Prime Minister think they have explained the world, pointed out the likely pitfalls, explained why being proud and smirking isn't good when people are losing their jobs and savings and hopes for life, warned him they'll have to reconsider letting him keep Downing Street and Chequers if he doesn't follow the script right down to the tiniest gesture.

And he gets up in the House of Commons, on national telly, and says "When I saved the world I wasn't even picking my nose and eating the bogeys any more".

"What?, I did save the world, I did so. You said I did..."

2 comments:

Bill Quango MP said...

When are the Brown Voodoo dolls coming out. I went to Woolworths but they were closed.
Where can I get one.

I type Gordon doll into google but just get pictures of Ramsey.

hatfield girl said...

First thing tomorrow morning, BQ I will fall to. I had made up a number, appropriately spelled, then gave way to temptation and stuck pins in them all, which spoils them for others' use.

Still, I got him this afternoon.