Tuesday 8 January 2008

Savaged by a Dead Sheep

The Scottish government has informed the part time Defence Secretary in Westminster, who expends most of his efforts on trying to cover up the fact that Scotland is running its own affairs rather than on war in two theatres, that there will be no further nuclear power stations, or nuclear waste dumping, in its territory.

On being told they are politically immature, they fell about laughing.

Building nuclear power stations is one of those big, important, longterm decisions for the future of Britain and its security, to paraphrase the Leader from one of his recent diatribes.

The United Kingdom's grotesque prime minister is still in denial that Scotland itself is not in the future of Britain, not for big, important, longterm plans for security of any kind.

3 comments:

Newmania said...

Now that is a spicy meatball of a post HG like it. Incidentally I did follow up the Sussex Express anti Newbie thing which is currently lurking amongst my usual nonsense BTW....more me news , Iain dale did a post on me so I am now far too important to be chatting with the hoi polloi at all.


But I shall waft fragrantly amongst you all , just the same

Good work

Sackerson said...

I was an ant-Windscale convert, but it looks as though Nuclear power has to be a major part of the plan to carry on living the way we do now; though personally I'm nearly ready for the padded tent in the woods ( or a padded cell, having looked after some naughty/disturbed white underclass children today).

lilith said...

Sackerson, I can see us buying a mobile home, renting out the house to unemployed immigrants and hanging out in Europe picking olives..