Tuesday 9 March 2010

I Want, I Want...

Angels' heart belongs to the beautiful clothes by Jil Sander, but this year (Mr HG will be pleased to hear) there was nothing.  He may be less relieved when Missoni arrives in the local shops.  There is another world not made of the sculpted and flowing-line perfection of Sander clothes - the  swathing, sinuous, glorious colouring and patterning of Missoni.




You wouldn't wear all these at once - not unless you looked like the models - but every last one of these garments (perhaps not the hat in the centre picture) I want in my wardrobe.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the 'pile of autumn leaves with hedgehog on the top' look HG; I'm glad to say I'm ahead of the field here, having achieved the same look in the garden last Autumn ;-)

lilith said...

Lush. Like a roll in a designer laundry bag...perfect. I'll have any you reject. But not the hat, neither :-)

Comfy glam.

hatfield girl said...

If word ver. is comfy glam even I am taken aback, L!

But a severe LBD with almost any of those added, plus best pearls would be glamglam too, don't you think. I shall get my hands on some of them, I've promised myself (and Mr HG).

Sackerson said...

The one on the right is a bit Star Warsy.

hatfield girl said...

The cowl is what I'd go for first, S, thought I couldn't carry it off like that. I'd wear it straighter and further back with more face showing (or I'd expect I'd be refused entry to a shopping mall in the UK, were I ever to consider going to one).

Even the leggings would make me a happy Angel.

Nomad said...

Are scruffy crinkley stockings the new..er..um..whatever?

My dear departed mum would have had ten fits if her leg wear did that to her in public!

Agree about the hat though.

Weekend Yachtsman said...

Angels, we all love you!

Where else would one get high politics eruditely discussed, and haute couture?

hatfield girl said...

Nomad, they are the dernier cri for Piero della Francesca - though worn by men and with suspenders, of course.

hatfield girl said...

It's only men who want low-cut clothes, Yacht; haute couture is every woman's goal but we get diverted by opportunity cost 101 economics.

lilith said...

This is Elby's hat's desire this season.